Street Vision - surrealism

i think that is so hard to find a street vision of surrealism ( at least in my city ) so i try so...


i think that is so hard to find a street vision of surrealism ( at least in my city ) so i try so hard and took my cousins Jessica and Adriana for a little Photoshop of this weird theme!
-pienso que es muy difícil encontrar una visión callejera del surrealismo ( por lo menos en mi ciudad) así que me esforze mucho y lleve a mis primas jessica y adriana para una pequeña sección de fotos con este extraño tema! 




                                   here is jessica wearing a top full a color and separated images that created a fun heart 
-aquí esta jessica usando una blusa llena de colores e imágenes separadas que crean un corazón muy divertido


                                                   here is adriana wearing a top that i think is so fun, the idea is awesome
-aquí esta adriana usando una blusa que creo que es muy divertida, la idea es genial 


and this is me wearing the universe print leggings from romwe
-y esta soy yo usando los universe print leggings de romwe

You Might Also Like

5 Comentarios

  1. Love the looks, the one with the glasses is so cool!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's very comfortable and is not very bulky, little heavy for its high quality genuine leather. Good to keep winds out. For me, this is a very good purchase! Sheepskin jackets was exactly as advertised, and I would order from www.cwmalls.com again in a heartbeat.

    ResponderEliminar